Monday, November 21, 2011

Matching and market design session at SAET in Australia in July

Fuhito Kojima writes:
Call for submissions: I am organizing a session on matching and market design in SAET 2012: http://www.saet.illinois.edu/event-07.html
which will be held in Queensland, Australia, from June 30th to July 3rd.
Al is scheduled to give a plenary talk (Sir John Hicks Lecture) and Tayfun already offered to come to the session, and it will be an interesting conference for us!
So I would like to encourage your submission:
If you are interested, you please send a message directly to me by December 25th this year with the paper draft (if not yet available, please send me the abstract and/or slide if available).
I will get back to you about the decision by January 15th.
Hope that I can pique your interest!

Thanks for reading this. A happy thanksgiving.

Best,
Fuhito

--
Fuhito Kojima
fuhitokojima1979@gmail.com

No comments: